Self Development Scottsdale Academy will hold a board meeting on June 18, 2019 at 3:00pm.
NOTICE AND AGENDA OF PUBLIC MEETING OF
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
SELF DEVELOPMENT SCOTTSDALE ACADEMY
Posted: June 14, 2019 at 4:00PM
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of Self Development Scottsdale Academy Board of Directors (“Board”) and to the general public that Self Development Scottsdale Academy will hold a meeting open to the public June 18, 2019 beginning at 3:00PM to be held at 1709 North Greenfield Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85205.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call to Order. (Chairperson Majeed)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Procurement Exception Amendment Request to Charter Board
- USFRCS Exception Amendment Request to Charter Board
- National School Lunch Program Participation
- Discussion and Approval of FY20 Proposed Budget
- Call to the Public.This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Adjourn.A copy of the agenda background material provided to School members is available for public inspection at the School’s office, 1709 North Greenfield Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85205.
« Back to Board Meetings