NOTICE AND AGENDA OF PUBLIC MEETING OF
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
SELF DEVELOPMENT EASTMARK ACADEMY
Posted: August 13, 2018 at 2:30 P.M.
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of Self Development Eastmark Academy Board of Directors (“Board”) and to the general public that Self Development Eastmark Academy will hold a meeting open to the public on August 15, 2018, beginning at 2:30 P.M. to be held at 1709 North Greenfield Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85205.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order. (Chairperson Asif Majeed)
2. Roll Call
3. Articles of Incorporation
4. Adoption of Bylaws
5. Election of Officers
6. Appointment of Authorize Representative
7. Application for Procurement Laws Exception Amendment Request
8. Discussion and potential action regarding Governance Policies
9. Discussion and potential action regarding Employee Lease Agreement
10. Depository of Funds
11.Application for Tax Exemption
12. Call to the Public.This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
A copy of the agenda background material provided to School members is available for public inspection at the School’s office, 1709 North Greenfield Road, Mesa, Arizona, 85205.
© 2019 Self Development Academy. All Rights Reserved.